Boredom: the desire for desires.
I definatly desire to get out of Hawaii once again. Im sooo bored with the people and places here, nothing ever changes.Dont get me wrong,i Looooooove Hawaii and I grew up here and all,but seriously, its all still the same shit. It could be fun at time but then its like the same thing all over again. I guess i just get bored easily.Im thinking about leaving again this March back to manila for a few weeks.
I really miss my mum and everything back there so why not right!?
Well see. The ticket is mad cheap too. Real tempting:))))
You ever get bored though?Ive been to parties here and to clubs and all that here, but hmmm.... the vibe is real diffrent. i dont know why. Its like "oh ok" you get it?
like i dont care if i miss out on something here because i already know how its gonna be like. Well, something like that. Anyways,im babbling.sorry.hehe
I think that boredem occurrs form routine, which im not a fan of. But thats something i have to deal with for a while.Ussually wheni get bored, I just end up leaving the place. I really cant do that forever can I!!?! Hopefully L.A has more to offer!:)
Dont get me wrong,I love my life! I just get bored from time to time.And in those times of boredom, i feel like its time being wasted. Noone wants to waste time when we dont know how much time we have left.
WE WERE NEVER BEING BORING..........

No comments:
Post a Comment